As predicted, last night’s Springsteen performance was one for the history books: 2 and a half hours of rock and roll, embraced by a sold-out crowd that ranged from teenagers to old folks. Who else in this world can unite the masses with such ease?
- Clients can help – 14 tips for the client going through a divorce – Lansdale attorney David Draganosky of Fox Rothschild in the firm’s Pennsylvania Family Law Blog
- Lessons from Britney’s trust – Arizona lawyer Stephen Follett in his Arizona Estate Planning & Probate Blog
- Finding the best lawyer to handle a truck, bus or commercial vehicle case – Tennessee attorney Morgan Adams in his Truck Injury Lawyer Blog
- Apology: shame, guilt, rupture and repair – Attorney-mediator Victoria Pynchon in her Settle It Now Negotiation Blog
- A brighter prognosis for Aplastic Anemia – New Hampshire lawyer David Austin of Burke & Eisner in the firm’s Benzene Leukemia Law Blog