Today we include both interesting content from the LexBlogosphere and news on a pair of bloggers who have recently received some positive media attention in their local communities. Check those out at the bottom of the post.
- Who wants to sell their hospital on the auction block? – New Jersey attorney Richard J. Webb of Healthcare Neutral in his Healthcare Neutral ADR Blog
- Product defects evident in 2007 automobile recalls – Lisa Siegel of Katz, Stepp & Miller in the firm’s Georgia Injury Law Blog
- Policyholder struck by bicyclist after parking car not entitled to PIP benefits – Portland lawyer Diane Polscer at the National Insurance Law Forum
- For complaints of sexual harassment, using the “Goldilocks” approach might be just right – Stamford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Epstein Becker & Green in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- Ghostwriting by lawyers still OK – sort of – Somerville lawyer Frank Steinberg of the Steinberg Law Offices in his New Jersey Employment Law Blog
- Guarantee client referrals with good client relations – Legal marketing specialist Tom Kane of Kane Consulting in his Legal Marketing Blog
- Northern Rock – taxpayers’ risk, shareholders’ reward? – Recovery & insolvency partner Chris Laughton of Mercer & Hole in the English accounting firm’s Insolvency Blog
- Mediation: good for the family – Des Moines attorney Jennifer Jaskolka-Brown of Sullivan & Ward in the firm’s Iowa Law Blog
- CT Ins. Dept. issues bulletin on longevity annuities – New York lawyer Cailie Currin in her Life Insurance Compliance & Regulation Law Blog
- New treatment can clear brain clots – New Jersey attorney Bruce Stern of Stark & Stark in the firm’s Traumatic Brain Injury Law Blog
There were also a couple of media-related achievements in the legal blogosphere worth noting:
- Delaware’s Francis G.X. Pileggi, the Fox Rothschild attorney behind the Delaware Corporate & Commercial Litigation Blog, was recently highlighted in Delaware Today magazine. The article – downloadable as a PDF – gives a history of Francis’ experience in the blogosphere.
- Seattle lawyer John Parnass of Davis Wright Tremaine – the author of DWT’s Washington Construction Law Blog – has made Seattle Business Monthly’s list of the 87 best local business lawyers.