Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day, for those of you lucky enough to have it off work. Content is still flowing in the LexBlogosphere.
- The long-term effects of food poisoning – Kansas State University professor Doug Powell in the International Food Safety Network’s Barf Blog
- FCC announces further testing of white spaces devices – Washington, D.C. attorney David Oxenford of Davis Wright Tremaine in the firm’s Broadcast Law Blog
- Make way for the Global Chief People Officer – Senior consultant Ronda Muir of Robin Rolfe Resources in her blog, Law People
- Shingular Sensations Series: small firm lawyer Andy Simpson wins half million dollar verdict against nation’s biggest law firm, USDOJ – Washington, D.C. attorney Carolyn Elefant in her blog, My Shingle
- New laws in California continue trend of micro-managing associations – Colorado lawyer Loura K. Sanchez of HindmanSanchez in the firm’s blog, HOA Legi-Slate