We’re always thrilled when The ABA Journal releases their Blawg 100 list, because we see many familiar names from the LexBlog Network.
For those who don’t know, each year the Journal collects nominees in one of thirteen categories, often because the staff at The ABA Journal found them useful resources for finding new sources, analysis, and insights. It’s one of the biggest awards you can win as a legal blogger.
This year we’re pleased to recognize the 17 blogs from the LexBlog Network featured on the list! Congratulations to them, and all the blogs nominated. You guys make us proud.
- All About Advertising Law from Venable scores a back-to-back nomination, thanks to their keen ability to write about where the law and advertising meet.
- BeLabor the Point from the team at Stearns Weaver Miller is an invaluable resource for employers, management, in-house counsel, HR professionals, and anyone interested in the latest in employment law.
- Canna Law Blog from Harris Bricken also scores another win in the Blawg 100 list, as the place to turn whenever you have questions about marijuana law.
- The CFPB Monitor from Ballard Spahr, known for covering a niche subject like a beat, marks another back-to-back win.
- Dashboard Insights from Foley & Lardner, always writing with an eye beyond the legal world of the automotive industry.
- Dewey B Strategic from Jean O’Grady makes the Hall of Fame this year after making the list every year since 2012 with an informative blog on the changing landscape for law librarians.
- Employment & Labor Insider from Robin Shea is no surprise with another nomination since she always makes even the most mundane employment law cases colorful.
- FMLA Insights from Jeff Nowak, another nomination that carries over from last year as a fantastic resource for FAQs on the FMLA.
- Inside Privacy from Covington who break down all the complexities around developments in data privacy and cybersecurity.
- The Law for Lawyers Today from the team at Thompson Hine who make this niche an important read for lawyers everywhere.
- Litigation & Trial from Max Kennerly makes it back on the list this year, thanks to his always ability to blog passionately no matter what the issue.
- Marler Blog from Bill Marler makes the the Blawg Hall of Fame, the first source for news on any and every food poisoning outbreak.
- Retail Law Advisor from Goulston & Storrs, always providing timely information about issues facing the retail industry.
- Socially Aware blog from Morrison Foerster, who make sure you’re up to date on how social media sites transform the daily lives of companies, consumers, and the law that binds us all together.
- Trademarkology from the team at Stites & Harbison, making another back-to-back win thanks to their colorful writing on the latest in copyright and trademark law.
- The Venture Alley from DLA Piper, another example of a blog that took a niche and skillfully carved out a corner of the internet.
- Workplace Class Action Blog from Seyfarth Shaw, who make sure their readers are informed about all the latest news and complexities in high-stakes workplace litigation.