The Los Angeles Chapter of the Legal Marketing Association is holding a program this Wednesday entitled “Developing a Content Strategy to Boost Your Firm’s Visibility: The Intersection of Content and Technology.”
I’ll be presenting with Adam Stock, CMO of Allen Matkins, and Los Angeles Attorney, Roger Goff. Zach Olsen, Executive Vice President of Infinite PR will be moderating.
We’ll be discussing various aspects of social media, including:
- How to develop a content strategy
- Defining your target audience and how to listen to them and engage them
- How to develop an online distribution strategy for that content to get the most bang for your buck
- The technological tools available to measure your success
- How to integrate technologies into your media outreach plan
- How to get your attorneys on board with blogging , twitter and other forms of social media
- Using analytics to improve your readership
- How to turn content into business
- Wednesday, March 6 11:30 AM – 1:00PM
- Buchalter Nemer Professional Corporation Conference Center Meeting Room, 1000 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1500 Los Angeles, CA 90017-2457
- Register here
Look forward to seeing many of you there. If you’d like to get together before or after on Wednesday or on Thursday, please let me know. You can reach me on my cell, 206 617 2507 (text or call) or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.