The most common complaint we hear at LexBlog from clients is that, while effective, blogging takes too much time for busy lawyers. How do you make the most of the time you have and make writing blog posts more efficient?
In “Blogging: Greater Returns With Less Effort”, a free, hour-long webinar for LexBlog clients on Thursday, October 25 at noon ET / 9 a.m., PT, I’ll touch upon this issue and more.
“Blogging: Greater Returns With Less Effort” will cover, among other topics,
- Repurposing your content
- How to leverage your blog offline
- Engaging (and identifying) your target audience & utilizing their content
- Developing a passion for blogging
- Listening to your target audience
- Thursday, October 25 noon ET / 9 a.m. PT (one hour)
- Registration details went out in an email to clients on October 17. Email Helen Pitlick, LexBlog Social Media Account Manager, at email@example.com, if you did not receive them and want to attend.
- Webinar will be recorded and available on the LexBlog Network Support YouTube Page by Friday evening, October 26
- Questions or concerns? Email or call Helen Pitlick, LexBlog Social Media Account Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-204-3214.
Registration is limited to 100 attendees, but we will open up another session if interest exceeds capacity.