That title’s really a mouthful huh? But for the best of reasons: We’ve got a whole lot of new blogs joining the LexBlog Network! Hope your blogroll is ready for more, because here they are:
- Tax Precision, from León Fernando Del Canto. One of the two tax blogs we’re rolling out today, and your new number one resource for all things tax related, from international taxation to M&A.
- Hunton & Williams launched The Nickel Report, bringing their blog count to five! The Nickel Report will be focusing on bringing readers the latest trends and developments in energy and environmental law, named for the dedication and leadership of Henry Nickel.
- From the team at Viking Advocates, LLC we have the Hague Law Blog, which is “here to make your life as a lawyer just a little bit easier.” They’ll do that by providing cutting wit and insight into the murky world of transnational litigation.
- And Fox Rothschild success with blogs continues with their Tax Controversy Sentinel, their 35th blog! Focused on all the latest developments in tax controversy matters—including criminal tax investigations and prosecutions, civil tax matters before the Internal Revenue Service including audits, appeals, and collection matters, as well as tax litigation in the U.S.—no doubt this will be as invaluable a resource as their other 34 are.
- Freeborn launched their Environmental Law Next, a new blog that will be reporting on the evolving field of environmental law. The next 5-10 years will be crucial for climate change—happy to have a team like Freeborn on the watchdog team.
- And from the team at Troutman Sanders, we’ve got the HR Law Matters blog. This long established blog is joining the LexBlog Network to share their insights on human resources, something that matters to every employer and employee.