Just like we have our Friday regulars, it’s nice to come in on Monday and see usual pieces from a couple practical-columnists: Lee Beck with his regular Monday Morning Regulatory Review and Angelo Paparelli with an always-poignant piece on immigration. Both are in the roundup today. Total posts on the LexBlog Network: 181.
- Legal Project Management 101: Why Scoping Matters – Legal project management consultant Pam Woldow on her blog, At The Intersection
- JuryPad Jury Selection App for iPad – Spartanburg, South Carolina lawyer Ben Stevens on his blog, The Mac Lawyer
- What Does the Spouse Live Off Of When the Other Is In a Nursing Home? – New Jersey attorney Deirdre Wheatley-Liss of Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard on her New Jersey Estate Planning & Elder Law Blog
- The Penn State Scandal; Joe Pa’s Family’s Sad Attempt to Strike Back – New York attorney Chris Fusco of Callahan & Fusco on his Sports in the Courts Blog
- How To Be Great At Using Social Media – Philadelphia lawyer Joshua Horn of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s Securities Compliance Sentinel
- Love Your Finances and Kiss Your Debts Goodbye – LA attorney Christine Wilton on her blog, Los Angeles Bankruptcy Law Monitor
- Hunka Hunka Burning Love. How Employers Stop the Heartburn of Workplace Romances and Avoid Litigation – Sara Hutchins Jodka of Porter Wright on their Employer Law Report
- The Lawyer Personality: Why Lawyers Are Skeptical – Lawyer-psychologist Dr. Larry Richard of LawyerBrain on his blog, What Makes Lawyers Tick
- Monday Morning Regulatory Review – 2/11/13 – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
- Memo to Immigration Reformers: “First catch your [EB-5] hare!” – Los Angeles attorney Angelo Paparelli of Seyfarth Shaw on his blog, Nation of Immigrators
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.