After seeing her tweet from the event, I’ve been interested to see what Lindsay Griffiths would write about upon her return from the LMA Annual Conference. She doesn’t disappoint, as today she has an excellent post on the General Counsel Panel there. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 168.
- In Alabama, Worker Safety Is A One-Way Street – Huntsville, Alabama attorney Jeff Blackwell on his firm’s blog, Alabama Litigation Review
- Change or Die? A General Counsel Panel – Part I – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- How to Import Profits Through Exports. A Primer. – Florida lawyer Santiago Cueto of Cueto Law Group on his blog International Business Law Advisor
- U.S. Supreme Court: Prometheus’ Patents Set Forth Laws of Nature – Silicon Valley lawyer Antoinette Konski of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Personalized Medicine Bulletin
- Class Actions Seeking Injunctive Relief Under Rule 23(b)(2): New Third Circuit Opinion – Hartford, CT lawyer Wystan Ackerman of Robinson & Cole on the firm’s Insurance Class Actions Insider
- Nothing Unites The United States Congress Like China (And Not In A Good Way): Treating China Like Canada (Maybe Even Worse) – Washington DC attorney Dr. Elliot Feldman of Baker Hostetler on the firm’s blog, China-US Trade Law
- Estate Administration – The 3 Stages – New Jersey attorney Deirdre Wheatley-Liss of Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard on her New Jersey Estate Planning & Elder Law Blog
- Copyright Infringement for the Sale of Publicly Filed Documents? – Dallas lawyer Peter Vogel on his InternetInformation Technology & e-Discovery Blog
- Wilpons Settle with Picard for $162 Million but Buy Valuable Time and a Share of Potential Future Picard Recoveries – Installment 72 – New Jersey lawyer Michael Kline of Fox Rothschild on their blog, White Collar Defense and Compliance
- Net Neutrality – The SEC Finally Comes Around – Boston attorney Dave Broadwin of Foley Hoag on the firm’s Emerging Enterprise Center Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.