It is time once again to wind down on the week—where does the time go?—and in doing so look through one last Top 10. Today, Mark Connot and Jason Zummo have a good one on drone operators. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 178.
- Friday’s Five: 2016 will be the year of joint employer liability – is your company ready? – California attorney Anthony Zaller of Van Vleck Turner & Zaller on their California Employment Law Report
- Will Largest Creditors Decide 50 Cent’s Financial Fate? – West Palm Beach lawyer Heather Ries of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, South Florida Trial Practice
- Supreme Court Rules on Effect of Offers to Named Class Plaintiffs – Philadelphia lawyer Sean Wajert of Dechert LLP at his Mass Tort Defense Blog
- FMLA FAQ: How Do Snow Days Affect FMLA Leave? – Chicago lawyer Jeff Nowak of Franczek Radelet on the firm’s blog, FMLA Insights
- Marijuana and the Federal Trade Commission: When Will the Giant Awake from Its Slumber? – Seattle lawyer Hilary Bricken of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- The Next Generation of Flyboys and Flygirls: Drone Operators Wanted –
- Is Your Cruise Ship Prepared for a Terrorist Attack? – Miami attorney Jim Walker of Walker & O’Neill on his blog, Cruise Law News
- Transgender roadmap: 10 steps the EEOC thinks employers should take – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- Hip-Hop Writer Didn’t Hop to Bringing Copyright Infringement Suit – Seattle intellectual property lawyer Tonya Gisselberg on her blog, Seattle Copyright Watch
- Does My Website Need to Be ADA Compliant? – Houston attorney Travis Crabtree of Gray Reed & McGraw on his blog, eMedia Law Insider
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.