We’re coming in a bit later, but just in time for the big Powerball drawing. And that’s a good thing, because we have a couple posts with a a legal take on winning the jackpot. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 199.
- Are You Prepared to Win the Powerball Jackpot? – Lawrenceville lawyer Steven Friedman of Stark & Stark in the firm’s New Jersey Law Blog
- The Powerball Jackpot and the Border – Beijing lawyer Leo Peng of Garvey Schubert Barer on the firm’s Cross-Border Business Blog
- FTC Reminds Businesses That Big Data Can Lead to Big Discrimination –
- Whither Tech M&A 2016? – Toronto attorney Sara Josselyn of Norton Rose on the firm’s blog, Deal Law Wire
- What if My Spouse Won at Powerball? – Corporate investigator Philip Segal of Charles Griffin Intelligence on their blog, The Divorce Asset Hunter
- Emerald Valley: The Merging of Cannabis and Technology in California – Tiffany Wu of Harris Moure on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- EEOC Pushes to Expand Title VII’s Reach to Sexual Orientation Claims – Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Shipman & Goodwin in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- Small Business: Record Your Employees’ Time!– Chicago lawyer Bill Pokorny of Franczek Radelet on the firm’s blog, Wage & Hour Insights
- Louis Vuitton’s Other Lawsuit Was a Winner, but Loses to a Parody Defense – Again. – Minneapolis lawyer Tim Sitzmann of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- Managing in Today’s Changing Legal Services Market-How to Avoid Obsolescence – Andrew Jillson, Director and Co-Founder at Hayse, LLC on their blog, Managing Law Firm Transition
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.