Before you jump into today’s Top 10, be sure to check out this post on Please Advise on what’s new at LexBlog from Director of Engagement Audrea Fink. That’s a good start, but we do have more in store as well so keep an eye out. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 209.
- Federal Versus State Drone Laws: Part II – State Infringement of Federal Sovereignty or Federal Invasion of State Police Powers? – Mark J. Connot and Jason J. Zummo of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, On the Radar
- How To File A Tariff Classification Appeal in Canada – Cyndee Todgham Cherniak on her Canada-U.S. Blog
- Can You Undo Divorce Decrees Once They’re Final? – Boston lawyer Elizabeth Crowley of Burns Levinson on the firm’s blog, Divorce Law Monitor
- Firefighter’s Fear of Fire Is Not Disability – Baltimore lawyer Fiona Ong of Shawe Rosenthal on the firm’s blog, The Labor & Employment Report
- Burns Paiute Tribe Tells Armed Oregon Land Occupiers: “Get The Hell Out” – Seattle attorney Greg Guedel of Foster Pepper on the firm’s Native American Legal Update
- Serious Injury Threshold and Punitive Damages at Issue in Drunk Driving Case – New York lawyer John Hochfelder on his New York Injury Cases Blog
- New Jersey’s New “Ban the Box” Regulations – Not too Bad? – Ivo Becica of Obermayer on the firm’s blog, HR Legalist
- Washington State Cannabis: New Laws on Out of State Investment – Daniel Shortt of Harris Moure on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- Naruto, We Hardly Knew Ye—Judge Calls Monkeyshines on “Monkey Selfie” Case – Boston lawyer Nicholas O’Donnell of Sullivan & Worcester on the firm’s blog, The Art Law Report
- Competition law implications of M&A: part II – Toronto attorney Sara Josselyn of Norton Rose on the firm’s blog, Deal Law Wire
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.