Always enjoy it when firms jump right on major news stories. Today, we have good stuff on both the Paris Climate Talks and then new rules around drones. Also, Steve Baird has an interesting post on the design of Patrón bottles. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 195.
- Paris Climate Talks Conclude: Key Takeaways from a Critical Meeting –
- EEOC Issues Guidance on Rights of Applicants and Employees Infected with HIV – Detroit lawyer Philip Phillips for Foley & Lardner’s Labor & Employment Law Perspectives
- FAA Issues New UAS Rules – St. Louis lawyer Jonathan Schmalfeld of Husch Blackwell on the firm’s blog, Technology, Manufacturing & Transportation Industry Insider
- Put Up Your Dukes: Courts Can Fix Mistakes in Wills … Sometimes – Sacramento lawyer Jeff Galvin of Downey Brand on the firm’s blog, Trust on Trial
- Look! A Quasar! … No, Wait – It’s a Fitbit! – Arlington, VA attorney Mitchell Lazarus of Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth on the firm’s CommLawBlog
- Do the Evolution: Five Ways to Adapt Your Patent Strategy – Buffalo lawyer Nathaniel Lucek of Hodgson Russ on the firm’s Clean and Green Law Blog
- PATRÓN Tequila Bottle Design Enforcement? – Minneapolis lawyer Steve Baird of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s Duets Blog
- Can LLC Members Walk Away From Fiduciary Duties? – New York attorney Peter A. Mahler of Farrell Fritz in his New York Business Divorce Blog
- Construction Site Trip and Fall Accident Caused Significant Hand Injury – New York lawyer John Hochfelder on his New York Injury Cases Blog
- Your Estate Plan – Four Documents You Should Be Considering – Portland lawyer Patrick Green of Davis Wright Tremaine on the firm’s blog, Family Business Resource Center
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.