Holiday party season is upon us, so that means employment law blog post on holiday party season is upon us. Robin Shea has a great one today. Over on LXBN, Zosha writes on Net Neutrality heading back to court. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 177.
- Oh What Fun It Is To Ride . . . A Hoverboard? This Year’s Must-Have Holiday Gift Poses Potential Litigation Risks for Manufacturers –
- The Beef Between In-N-Out Burger and Doordash – Sacramento lawyer Josh H. Escovedo of Weintraub Tobin on The IP Law Blog
- Countdown to the General Data Protection Regulation… –
- Private Capital for Funding Law Firms Serving Low and Moderate Income Clients – Self-help law specialist Richard Granat on his eLawyering Blog
- Untrusted Advisor: How Your Law Firm May Fail to Protect Your Data – Richard Lutkus of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s blog, Global Privacy Watch
- Forget the 6s, is the iPhone 3d coming soon? – Minneapolis lawyer Tim Sitzmann of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- 2015 Theme #3: Franchise Law –
- It’s the 2015 workplace holiday party quiz! – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- Oil & Gas Triggers Renewed Focus on Ohio Water Rights – Cleveland attorney Joe Koncelik of Tucker Ellis in his Ohio Environmental Law Blog
- JOBS Act 2.0 Poised to Become Law – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.