When I talk to clients about the power of proactive posting—not reacting to litigation or regulation, but proactively addressing trends and opportunities—I always mention Bilzin Sumberg’s New Miami Blog. Their post today is a great example. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 202.
- Why are Companies and their Directors and Officers Still Behind on Cyber Security Oversight and Disclosure? – Seattle attorney Douglas Greene of Lane Powell on the firm’s blog, D&O Discourse
- Medical Provider Check-Ups: Do it Now – New Jersey lawyer Elizabeth Hampton of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, Garden State Gavel
- Litigation Funding Firm to Close Its Doors – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
- Who Decides What Your Brand’s Worth? – Minneapolis lawyer Steve Baird of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s Duets Blog
- 3D Printing: Warranty and Products Liability Issues – St. Louis lawyer Dominique Savinelli of Husch Blackwell on the firm’s Technology, Manufacturing & Transportation Industry Insider
- Cops: Too Many Tackleberrys, Not Enough Hightowers – Jackson, Mississippi attorney Philip Thomas on the blog Mississippi Litigation Review and Commentary
- Long Term Liability if Cannabis Rots Our Brains – Seattle lawyer Robert McVay of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on their Canna Law Blog
- Cuba’s telecommunications industry and Miami’s expanding Silicon Beach –
- Debt and the Law Firm Leader – Hayse, LLC Director Roger Hayse on their blog Managing Law Firm Transition
- Internet of Things plan for Europe upcoming – Milan lawyer Giulio Coraggio of DLA Piper on the firm’s blog, Technology’s Legal Edge
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.