As we head off into the long weekend, I hope everyone on the LexBlog Network has an excellent Thanksgiving. I know we here at LexBlog are incredibly thankful of not only for work we’re able to do, but the people we’re able to work with. So again, thank you.
- Tax Incentives for Post-Holiday Facelifts – Steven R. Schneider of Goulston & Storrs on the firm’s Tax Law Roundup
- The Syrian Refugee Crisis: Highlights of the Resettlement Process and Tips for Employers – Philadelphia attorney Gregory Eck of Obermayer on the firm’s blog, HR Legalist
- Cyber Monday, Social Commerce and the End of an Era – New York lawyer John Delaney of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, Socially Aware
- Affordable Housing as Infrastructure – Portland lawyer Jennifer Bragar of Garvey Schubert Barer on the firm’s blog, Northwest Land Law Forum
- How to Avoid Problems at the Canada/US Border at Thanksgiving – Cyndee Todgham Cherniak 0n her Happy Lawyers Blog
- What You Should Know About the EEOC’s New Proposed Rule on GINA and Wellness Programs – Manchester, NH lawyer Nicholas Casolaro of McLane Middleton on the firm’s Employment Law Business Guide
- Hawking a New Mascot – Minneapolis lawyer Tim Sitzmann of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- What We Can Infer From Oral Argument: Illinois Supreme Court Justice Mary Jane Theis (Part I) – Chicago attorney Kirk Jenkins of Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold on the firm’s blog, Illinois Supreme Court Review
- What Is an Oil and Gas Attorney Thankful For This Year? – Denver lawyer Jack Luellen of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, Energy Law Today
- Be thankful you’re not an employment law turkey – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.