It’s a short week, but the LexBlog Network is still quite active. Looking at today’s Top 10, we see some familiar Monday faces and others who just had great stuff today. Over on LXBN, Zosha writes on employment policy at CNN. Total posts on the LexBlog Network: 187.
- ALJ Issues Sweeping Decision Dismissing FTC’s Action Against LabMD –
- Stefani/Shelton Relationship: What is the Timeline for Children to Meet New Partners? – Harrisburg, PA lawyer Cara Boyanowski of Obermayer on the firm’s blog, Family Matters
- Two Paths for Faster Appeals at PTAB – One for All Applicants; the Other for Small Entities – Boston lawyer Rory Pheiffer of Nutter on the firm’s IP Law Bulletin
- The 2nd Circuit Tackles Employee Rights, Obscenities & Social Media Use –
- What Are Your Options When You Think That Your Arbitrator Has Gone Out Of Control? – Greensboro attorney Mack Sperling of Brooks Pierce in his blog, the North Carolina Business Litigation Report
- Who wants some additional ideas about cybersecurity – Philadelphia attorney Joshua Horn of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s Securities Compliance Sentinel
- LLC “Squabble” Gets Back Its Day in Court – New York attorney Peter A. Mahler of Farrell Fritz in his New York Business Divorce Blog
- Employer’s Investigation of Misconduct Called Into Question Allowing FMLA Claims to Go to Trial – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of Shinn Legal on his Michigan Employment Law Advisor
- Why Some Deals Result in Disputes – Dallas lawyer Barry Barnett of Susman Godfrey on his blog, The Contingency
- Monday Morning Regulatory Review – 11/23/15: Immigration Executive Action Petition; Electric MATS Appropriate and Necessary Finding; Pollutant Good Neighbors; Airport Passenger Screening; & Unified Agenda Expectations – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.