Later than normal, but we’re still here with the Top 10. While you enjoy the World Series, also enjoy Jason Shinn on employment law decisions, Richard Beem on China IP and—oh, of course—Zosha over on LXBN on the potential beginning of the end for daily fantasy sports. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 211.
- Are You Overcomplicating Your Cybersecurity Processes? – Washington, DC attorney Alexander Major of Sheppard Mullin on the firm’s Government Contracts, Investigations & International Trade Blog
- Who is Really Making Your Company’s Employment Law Decisions? – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of Shinn Legal on his Michigan Employment Law Advisor
- Startup Branding – Naming Your Product or Business – The “Trademark Spectrum” – Columbia attorney Wes Few on his blog, South Carolina Intellectual Property Litigation
- Your Social Media Policy, the FTC and the DOL –
- Eight Tips to Protect Your Patent and IP in China – Chicago lawyer Richard Beem on his blog, Beem on Patents
- Silly String: Lessons in Leveraging Patents with Trade Secrets – Nashville lawyer Justin McNaughton of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, TechAttaché
- Female representation on boards: how does your company stack up? – Toronto attorney Sara Josselyn of Norton Rose on the firm’s blog, Deal Law Wire
- The Pros and Khans of Good Workplace Management – Elitsa Yotkova of Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A. on the firm’s blog, BeLabor The Point
- We’re All Contract Appellate Lawyers – Austin lawyer D. Todd Smith in his Texas Appellate Law Blog
- Bankruptcy Reform Act 10 Year Review – Omaha lawyer Sam Turco on his Nebraska Debt and Bankruptcy Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.