Always cool to see the reach and influence of some of the content written by the lawyers we work with—as you see today with what Seyfarth Shaw has done on their litigation research. Over on LXBN, Zosha writes on the latest development around drones, which may before long require being registered. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 206.
- ADA Reform Legislation Proponents Cite Seyfarth’s Lawsuit Data – Sacramento lawyer Kristina Launey of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s ADA Title III blog
- Focusing on Legitimate Business Interests Still Key to Enforcing Non-compete Agreements – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of Shinn Legal on his Michigan Employment Law Advisor
- EU Expands Reach of National Data Protection Regulators – Philadelphia lawyer Eric Packel of BakerHostetler on the firm’s blog, Data Privacy Monitor
- Top Considerations When Selecting a Strategic Corporate Partner – Boston attorney Michael Schultz of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Emerging Company Exchange
- 5 Traits of the True Professional – Chief Marketing Officer Eric Fletcher on his blog, Marketing Brain Fodder
- The Playgirl Model’s Sexual Harassment Claim – Baltimore lawyer Fiona W. Ong of Shawe Rosenthal on the firm’s blog, The Labor & Employment Report
- Steptoe Cyberlaw Podcast – Interview with Gen. Michael Hayden – Washington, DC lawyer Stewart Baker of Steptoe & Johnson on the Steptoe Cyberblog
- DraftKings and FanDuel Select Trademark Protection – Nashville lawyer Kevin Hartley of Trust Tree on their blog, The Root
- Where We’re Going, We Don’t Need Ads – Minneapolis lawyer Tim Sitzmann of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- What Your Young Lawyers Want from Law Firm Leaders – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Law Firm Succession Planning-Preparing for the Difficult Conversation – Andrew Jillson, Director and Co-Founder at Hayse, LLC on their blog, Managing Law Firm Transition
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.