Coming to you from San Francisco where we’re excited to be attending and, with Zosha’s help in Seattle, covering the Legal Marketing Technology Conference West. Lots and lots of good stuff today, but be sure to check out Matthew DeVries’ post on drones and construction projects. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 203.
- Mobile Marking – Trademarks for your App Icon – Nashville lawyer Jennifer Kovalcik of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- “Like” it or Not? Tips for Addressing Employee Social Media Use – Philadelphia lawyer Ivo Becica of Obermayer on the firm’s blog, HR Legalist
- Risk or Reward? Using Drones on Your Construction Project – Nashville lawyer Matthew DeVries on his blog, Best Practices Construction Law
- Steptoe Cyberlaw Podcast – Interview with Jack Goldsmith – Washington, DC lawyer Stewart Baker of Steptoe & Johnson on the Steptoe Cyberblog
- USDOT’s Takeover of DC Metro Safety Program – Desperate Measure for a Desperate Time – Washington, DC lawyer Fred Wagner of Beveridge & Diamond on the firm’s blog, Envirostructure
- U.S. Supreme Court’s October 2015 Term Promises Slew of Significant Labor and Employment Cases – Buffalo attorney Joshua Feinstein of Hodgson Russ on the firm’s blog, Employers’ Advisor
- The Problems With A “Sometimes Unconstitutional” Law – Roseville, MN attorney Daniel Koewler of Ramsay Law Firm on the firm’s blog, Minnesota DWI Defense
- China Manufacturing: How to Prevent Your Own Manufacturer from Copying – Seattle lawyer Dan Harris of Harris & Moure on the firm’s China Law Blog
- Drilling down into fracking –
- Publicizing Corporate Ethics and Values – Financial risk analyst Susan Mangiero of Fiduciary Leadership, LLC in her blog, Pension Risk Matters
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.