Having been in the trenches for some very high-stakes ones, I always enjoy Barry Barnett’s take on all things class actions—and today he has a good post on class action bans. Over on LXBN, Zosha writes on marijuana legalization’s potential positive impact on Native American tribes. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 198.
- The Three “H”s of Fall: Halloween, Hot Chocolate, and Handbooks – Sacramento lawyer Alden Parker of Weintraub Genshlea Chediak on their Labor and Employment Law Blog
- 2015 California Labor and Employment Legislation Update: It’s Final! –
- “My, what beautiful eyes you have . . .” – Biometric Data and Privacy – Tampa lawyer Kirk Davis of Akerman on the firm’s blog, Health Law Rx
- The Lessons (and Wisdom) of Rihanna – Detroit attorney Michael Groebe of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Labor & Employment Law Perspectives
- The Pot Safety Lawsuits Have Landed: Marijuana Businesses Need to Start Preparing Now – Chicago lawyer Rebecca Millican of Harris Moure on the firm’s Canna Law Group
- Fall Prevention Program Demonstrates Basic Safeguards Work – Chicago lawyer Jonathan Rosenfeld of Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers on his Nursing Homes Abuse Blog
- CFPB Releases Report on Student Loan Servicing and Recommendations for Reform – Birmingham lawyer Jonathan Kolodziej of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings on the firm’s blog, Financial Services Perspectives
- Do you want to know 5 things that lead to a culture of compliance – Philadelphia attorney Joshua Horn of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s Securities Compliance Sentinel
- Banning Bans on (Some) Class Cases – Dallas lawyer Barry Barnett of Susman Godfrey on his blog, The Contingency
- Monday Morning Regulatory Review – 10/12/15: WOTUS Stayed Nationwide & Vacatur Remedies – Shepherds Wages or Optional Practical Training – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.