Just the other day, one of the biggest stories here in Seattle was that a local school decided to ban tag. Tag! But as Zosha writes over on LXBN, safety concerns are changing what children play everywhere. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 189.
- A Conversation about Native Advertising, Editorial Integrity, and Brand Reputation – Shahin O. Rothermel of Venable on the firm’s blog, All About Advertising Law
- Best Practices for Employers Hosting Halloween Office Parties – Philadelphia lawyer Eric Greco of Obermayer on the firm’s blog, HR Legalist
- To Follow or Not To Follow … (Social Media in the Workplace—Part 1 of 2) -Los Angeles lawyer Elizabeth Levy of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s California Peculiarities Employment Law
- When Opposing Counsel Tries to Bully You – McDonough lawyer Scott Key on his Georgia Criminal Appellate Law Blog
- Majority Rule in Closely Held Business May Create Fiduciary Duties – Hackensack, NJ lawyer Jay McDaniel on his New Jersey Business Dissolution Journal
- Crafting a Marijuana Business Contract That Will Stand Up in Court – Chicago lawyer Rebecca Millican of Harris Moure on the firm’s Canna Law Group
- Dancing Baby in the Ninth Circuit: A Twist on Takedowns – Arlington attorney Kevin Goldberg of Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth on the firm’s CommLawBlog
- Prenup Vehicles Offshore Can Contain Marital Assets Too – Corporate investigator Philip Segal of Charles Griffin Intelligence on their blog, The Divorce Asset Hunter
- Considering Selling Your Company? Tip #5: Leverage Advisers Early –
- US Proposes New Governmental Relationship for Native Hawaiians – Seattle attorney Greg Guedel of Foster Pepper on the firm’s Native American Legal Update
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.