Believe I’ve mentioned it before, but it’s worth doing so again—Max Kennerly is one of my favorite reads when it comes to biting commentary on mainstream legal cases. He has an excellent piece on the Volkswagen situation in today’s Top 10. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 167.
- Volkswagen’s TDI Recall And The Epidemic Of Corporate Secrecy – Philadelphia lawyer Max Kennerly of Kennerly Loutey on his blog, Litigation & Trial
- Butte Fire: Was the Tree Dead or Alive? – San Mateo attorney Mike Danko of The Danko Law Firm on the firm’s blog, California Personal Injury Law Case Notes
- Yosemite: The Park, the Name, and the Lawsuit – Minneapolis lawyer Tim Sitzmann of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- Following the Future: Minnesota’s DWI Test Refusal Law – Roseville, MN attorney Daniel Koewler of Ramsay Law Firm on the firm’s blog, Minnesota DWI Defense
- Checklist for Complying with the DoD Contracting for Cloud Services Regulations – William Wagner of Taft on the firm’s blog, Privacy and Data Security Insight
- Disgruntled Former Tenant Wins Fair Use of Ugly Photo of Real Estate Tycoon – Seattle intellectual property lawyer Tonya Gisselberg on her blog, Seattle Copyright Watch
- It’s the World Series of discrimination trials! Catch it! – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- To Sell is Human by Daniel Pink: One Lawyer’s Thoughts – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Domestic Crude Exports: To Ban or Not to Ban –
- Five essential aspects to understand about defamation claims – California attorney Anthony Zaller of Van Vleck Turner & Zaller on their California Employment Law Report
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.