Well, here we go again. Part of the Affordable Care Act is probably headed back to the Supreme Court. Zosha covers that today over on LXBN. In the Top 10, our members cover a lot more. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 176.
- Sales May Sizzle, But Keep Employees Cool –
- Baby vs. Prince – “Let’s Go Crazy”: Fair Use And the Digital Millennium Copyright Act – Los Angeles lawyer Stephen Wiman of Nossaman on the firm’s blog, Litigation Advocates
- Friday’s Five: Organ donation, accommodation law effective 2016, and tips employers need to know now! – California attorney Anthony Zaller of Van Vleck Turner & Zaller on their California Employment Law Report
- Is there such a thing as getting help to avoid bankruptcy? – Omaha lawyer Sam Turco on his Nebraska Debt and Bankruptcy Blog
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Trade Secret Disputes and Employment Risks Answered –
- Michigan Cannabis: A Battle to the Ballot – Chicago lawyer Tyler Anthony of Harris Moure on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- CFTC Brings First Enforcement Action Against Unregistered Bitcoin Options Trading Platform – Washington, DC lawyer Andrew Cross of Perkins Coie on the firm’s blog, Derivatives & Repo Report
- What’s your two cents? Employment law in the news – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- What you need to know about the SEC cybersecurity exam priority. – Philadelphia attorney Joshua Horn of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s Securities Compliance Sentinel
- Recent Enforcement Shows the Importance of Encrypting Mobile Devices Containing Protected Health Information –
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.