It’s a little late, but still here: the final Top 10 of the week. From a very sunny Friday evening out in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, let’s get right to it. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 194.
- What Companies Who Employ Independent Contractors Should Learn from Uber – Ira Kasdan, Joseph Wilson and Mindy Pava of Kelley Drye on the firm’s blog, LaborDays
- What Do Drones, the U.S. Open, September 11, and the National Association of Realtors Have in Common? – Baton Rouge lawyer Elisabeth Prescott of Kean Miller on the firm’s Louisiana Law Blog
- Consumer Protection = Sovereign Immunity Protection – Seattle lawyer Lael Echo-Hawk of Garvey Schubert Barer on the firm’s blog, Smoke Signals
- The New York City Commission on Human Rights Releases Enforcement Guidance on the Stop Credit Discrimination in Employment Act – New York attorney Michael Arnold of Mintz Levin on the firm’s blog Employment Matters
- Five YouTube channels every employer/entrepreneur should follow – California attorney Anthony Zaller of Van Vleck Turner & Zaller on their California Employment Law Report
- Steptoe Cyberlaw Podcast – Interview with Peter Singer – Washington, DC lawyer Stewart Baker of Steptoe & Johnson on the Steptoe Cyberblog
- Illinois Medical Cannabis: The News Is Bad – Chicago lawyer Tyler Anthony of Harris Moure on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- California’s Strict “Made in USA” Law Amended – Washington, DC lawyer Maureen Thorson of Wiley Rein on the firm’s American Trade & Manufacturing Blog
- At Stake in the FEC Debate Over Leadership PACs: More Criminal Enforcement? – Washington, DC attorney Brian Svoboda of Perkins Coie on the firm’s blog, In the Arena: Law and Politics Update
- Are You Helping Your Young Lawyers Become Artisans or Virtuosos? – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- And a happy #$%!&;!*! new year to you, too! – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.