Before jumping into today’s Top 10, a heads-up that we have social conference coverage rolling today as Zosha has Twitter recaps of sessions at the 2015 ILTA Conference. In the roundup, lots of good stuff—including David Scileppi with some strong commentary on the SEC’s pay ratio rule. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 187.
- New Interim Cyber Rules Expand Obligations of DoD Contractors –
- Pay ratio (unfortunately) coming to public company filings soon – Fort Lauderdale attorney David Scileppi of Gunster on the firm’s blog, The Securities Edge
- FDA’s New Four-Letter Guidance on Biosimilars –
- A Boon for Investigators We’d Happily Live Without – Corporate investigator Philip Segal of Charles Griffin Intelligence on their blog, The Ethical Investigator
- What Does Retaliation under ERISA Look Like? – Massachusetts attorney Stephen Rosenberg of The Wagner Firm in his Boston ERISA & Insurance Litigation Blog
- Part 3: An Asset Search Over Terrorism & Airbus Aircraft – Manhattan fraud investigation lawyer Fred Abrams in his Asset Search Blog
- A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing? Minnesota’s Ignition Interlock Program – Roseville, MN attorney Daniel Koewler of Ramsay Law Firm on the firm’s blog, Minnesota DWI Defense
- The Top Social Media Platforms’ Efforts To Control Cyber-Harassment –
- Top 5 Interviewer Mistakes – New Jersey lawyer Christina Stoneburner of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s Employment Discrimination Report
- New Standard for Joint Employers – Texas attorney Tom Crane on his San Antonio Employment Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.