When news comes down from a labor law regulator, there’s bound to be quite the reaction from the LexBlog Network—and that happened today as the DOL had a memo on worker misclassification. That’s in the Top 10. Over on LXBN, Zosha writes on the ‘right to be forgotten’ and curates commentary from the Bloomberg Big Law Business Summit.
- DOL Meets The Far Side, Targets Independent Contractor Relationships – Cleveland lawyer Todd Lebowitz of BakerHostetler on the firm’s Workplace Class Action Blog
- The FCC Broadens TCPA’s Reach: More Lawsuits Ahead! – Milwaukee lawyer Michael Lueder of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s CFSL Bulletin
- No Vacation for Employment Law: New “Interpretation” for Independent Contractors Issued by USDOL – Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Shipman & Goodwin in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- Iran and World Powers Announce Landmark Nuclear Agreement –
- “Never Say Never”: Lessons From RadioShack’s Sale of Customer Information –
- FinTech Bits: Bitcoin Is No Longer All Greek to the Greeks – Washington, DC lawyer Jason Weinstein of Steptoe & Johnson on the firm’s SteptoeCyberblog
- The First Amendment and Free Speech Under Assault – Patrick Maines, president of The Media Institute, at the Institute’s Media & Communications Policy Blog
- Meeting the Challenges Ahead: Law Firm Success in Transitional Times – Andrew Jillson, Director and Co-Founder at Hayse, LLC on their blog, Managing Law Firm Transition
- Client Development: Even More Tips from a Law Firm Lawyer Who is Now In-House – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Congress Wows With Medicare Telehealth Parity Act of 2015, But Will It Succeed? – Tampa lawyer Nathaniel Lacktman of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Health Care Law Today
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.