In my years doing this, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a subject generate as much commentary on the LexBlog Network as the proposed FLSA changes for overtime workers. So, we take a break on that here in the Top 10—but if you’re interested, over on LXBN we have a special section on it, and Zosha has an excellent piece as well. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 173.
- A “Hotbox” Of Legal Issues: California’s Workplace Marijuana Laws – Sacramento lawyer Geoff Westbrook of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s California Peculiarities Employment Law Blog
- Vivek Ranadivé and Wisconsin IA Both Big into Cherrypicking, According to Sources – Raleigh attorney David Smyth of Brooks Pierce on their blog, Cady Bar the Door
- Google Considers Truth, Accuracy for Search Rankings – Whitney C. Gibson and Jordan S. Cohen of Vorys on the firm’s blog, Internet Defamation Removal Attorneys
- July 1 is here: Is your company compliant with California’s paid sick leave requirements? – California attorney Anthony Zaller of Van Vleck Turner & Zaller on their California Employment Law Report
- Live Video-Streaming Apps Pose Challenges For Sports And Entertainment Industries – James Johnston of Davis & Gilbert LLP for the International Lawyers Network’s ILN IP Insider
- That Google Image Search Could Result in Trouble – Jessica Gutierrez Alm of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- Law Firm Leaders: What Are Focused On? -Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Student Loan Forgiveness Taxes Better than Debt – LA attorney Christine Kingston on her blog, Los Angeles Bankruptcy Law Monitor
- Breaking News: Civil War About Slavery – Jackson, Mississippi attorney Philip Thomas on the blog Mississippi Litigation Review and Commentary
- Partner succession is not a standalone – Australia legal marketing expert Sean Larkan on his Legal Leaders Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.