As could be expected, we’re seeing a lot of analysis on the what last week’s big Supreme Court rulings mean for everyone going forward. Over on LXBN, we have the same, as Zosha writes on the next steps for LGBT equality. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 199.
- Do You Know Who Your Employees Are? – Madison attorney Connor Sabatino of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Labor & Employment Law Perspectives
- The Right to Give One-Star Reviews –
- What Comes Next for Mercury Emissions from Power Plants? – New York attorney Jacob Hollinger of McDermott Will & Emery on the firm’s blog, Energy Business Law
- What the Obamacare Ruling Means for Wisconsin – WI lawyer Thomas Schober of Schober Schober & Mitchell on the firm’s Wisconsin Business Law Blog
- Decision Yields Hits and Misses for Plaintiff in Partnership Dissolution Case – New York attorney Peter A. Mahler of Farrell Fritz in his New York Business Divorce Blog
- Supreme Court Commits Lese Majeste – Dallas lawyer Barry Barnett of Susman Godfrey on his blog, The Contingency
- Now That Same-Sex Marriage is a Constitutional Right, How Do Employers Administer FMLA Leave? – Chicago lawyer Jeffrey Nowak of Franczek Radelet on the firm’s blog, FMLA Insights
- Weak First Quarter for U.S. Venture-Backed IPOs – Uniondale, NY lawyer Alon Kapen of Farrell Fritz on the firm’s blog, NY Venture Hub
- The Supreme Court’s Same-Sex Marriage Ruling and What it Means for Employers – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of Shinn Legal on his Michigan Employment Law Advisor
- Marijuana Research: The Feds Are Slowly Warming To It – Seattle lawyer Hilary Bricken of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.