Well, I think we all know the big legal news. We’ve got it covered today in the roundup, and for even more analysis on the big Affordable Care Act ruling in King v. Burwell, be sure to head on over to LXBN. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 192.
- David Slays Goliath…And Goliath Is Pissed – Chicago lawyer Alan Wolper of Ulmer Berne on the firm’s blog, Broker-Dealer Law Corner
- Skinnygirl Margarita Class Rejected Again: Proof Fell Below Third Circuit’s High Bar for Ascertainability – Penelope Preovolos of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, Private Surgeon General Class Action Defense
- What the Supreme Court’s Decision on Affordable Care Act Subsidies Means for Employers – White Plains, NY lawyer Monique Warren of Jackson Lewis on the firm’s blog, Benefits Law Advisor
- U.S. Supreme Court Upholds Use of Disparate Impact Claims in Fair Lending Enforcement –
- Getting Permission: FAA Proposes New Regulations to Legalize Drone Scouting – Omaha, Nebraska attorney Sean Minahan of Lamson, Dugan and Murray on his blog, the Midwest Agricultural Law Guide
- How Does the King v. Burwell Decision Affect the Affordable Care Act? – Washington, DC lawyer Anna Ross of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Health Care Law Today
- How An Obscure Ruling Involving the SEC Impacts Construction Contractors – Philadelphia lawyer Wally Zimolong on his blog, Supplemental Conditions
- Tort Reform Results: Higher Insurance Profits, Lower Patient Safety Initiatives & Higher Med Mal Premiums for Doctors – Anderson lawyer Trey Mills of Trammell & Mills on his South Carolina Injury Law Journal
- NCAA Changes Course, Proposes Rule Allowing Players to Reject NBA and Return to School – Phoenix lawyer Gregg E. Clifton of Jackson Lewis on the firm’s Collegiate & Professional Sports Law Blog
- Marijuana Prohibition: An Environmental Disaster – Alison Malsbury of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on the Canna Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.