It’s almost 80 and sunny here in Seattle, but before we get out and enjoy it, time to run through the Top 10. In it, commentary on lots of big legal news—banning trans fats, AT&T getting hit with a big fine and more on the Astros hack. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 192.
- FDA bans trans fats: food manufacturers to stop using trans fats within three years – Houston lawyer Katharine Taylor Larson of Norton Rose Fulbright on the firm’s blog, Health Law Pulse
- FCC Proposes to Fine AT&T Significantly – Washington, DC attorney Dana Frix of Chadbourne & Parke on the firm’s blog, TMT Perspectives
- Tips on Data Privacy after the Houston Astros Hack – Washington, DC lawyer Sean Griffin of Garvey Schubert Barer on the firm’s blog, Sports & Entertainment Beat
- Welcome to the Dark Side…of Social Media – LexBlog Account Manager Chloe Nichols on our blog, Please Advise
- Proposed U.S. Model Treaty Provisions May Dramatically Alter International Tax Landscape – Miami attorney Jeffrey Rubinger of Bilzin Sumberg on the firm’s blog, Taxes Without Borders
- A Rolling Stone Gathers No Trademarks, But Consenting Stones Do – Nashville lawyer Kevin Hartley of Trust Tree on their blog, The Root
- Obama Administration and Private Partners Make a Clean Energy Push – Boston lawyer Thomas Burton of Mintz Levin on the firm’s blog, Energy Technology Matters
- A Patriotic Partnership: The Construction Industry and the Military – Attorney Juanita Ferguson for Virginia Real Estate, Land Use & Construction Blog
- From the Suburbs to the City: How Grocery Retailers are Filling the Urban Grocery Gap –
- Law Firm Succession Planning 2015: Leadership’s Hidden Challenge (Part One) – Andrew Jillson, Director and Co-Founder at Hayse, LLC on their blog, Managing Law Firm Transition
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.