In some big news for bloggers, Apple is rolling out an app simply called “News.” If you’re curious what it could mean for you, Lindsay Griffiths breaks it down. Over on LXBN, Zosha has a great piece on why diversity is important to lawyers. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 205.
- Meeting of the Minds at the Inbox: Some Pitfalls of Contracting via Email – New York attorney Jeff Neuburger of Proskauer Rose in the firm’s Privacy Law Blog
- NLRB Wonders WTF (Why the Fuss?) Over Employees Wearing Crude Insignias – Minneapolis lawyer Dennis Merley of Fellhaver Larson on the firm’s MN Employment Law Report
- San Francisco Is About to Begin Enforcing the Retail Workers Bill of Rights – Are You in Compliance? – Sacramento lawyer Tony DeCristoforo on the Stoel Rives World of Employment
- Two for Tuesdays: Big News from Apple for Content Providers – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- You just suffered a cyberattack, now what – Philadelphia attorney Joshua Horn of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s Securities Compliance Sentinel
- An Invisible Hand: Engaging People on Poverty Through Art – John Bouman of The Shriver Center on The Shriver Blog
- LegalZoom Kicks Off Antitrust Battle Against State Bar Associations – Jared Klaus and Allen Carter of Porter Wright on the firm’s Antitrust Law Source
- Heads or Tails? New Guidance from the Supreme Court Nearly Flips Religious Accommodations Law on Its Head – Philadelphia attorney Gregory Eck of Obermayer on the firm’s blog, HR Legalist
- Using Utility Models to Protect your Intellectual Property in Taiwan – Buffalo lawyer Nathaniel Lucek of Hodgson Russ on the firm’s Clean and Green Law Blog
- Opening the Multi-Trillion Dollar Market for Energy Management – Washington, DC lawyer Elias Hinckley of Sullivan & Worcester on the firm’s blog, Energy Finance Report
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.