Who decided it was a good idea to have National Donut Day right before beach season? Either way, the ones we had here at LB headquarters were awfully good—and in the roundup Susan Mangiero ties the ‘holiday’ to retirement plans. Over on LXBN, Zosha says that taxi drivers aren’t helping themselves in their battle against Uber. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 172.
- Board Games (Silicon Valley, Episode 16) – Palo Alto lawyer Tenaya Rodewald of Sheppard Mullin on the firm’s Venture Law Blog
- Preventing Workplace Violence Incidents: Five Things You Can Do Today – San Francisco lawyer Alka Ramchandani of Jackson Lewis on the firm’s California Workplace Law Blog
- Applying the Video Privacy Protection Act to Online Streaming –
- Intern Settlement Is a Blockbuster – Minneapolis lawyer Lauretta Jirak of Felhaber Larson on the firm’s blog, MN Employment Law Report
- Los Angeles Marijuana: The Uphill Battle of Proposition D – Alison Malsbury of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on the Canna Law Blog
- Carnival’s Unfathomable New “Save the World” Cruise Brand – Miami attorney Jim Walker of Walker & O’Neill on his blog, Cruise Law News
- NLRB Office of General Counsel: Franchisor is NOT joint employer with franchisee – Warrington, PA lawyer Alexander Radus of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, Franchise Law Update
- Is Your Business Development Strategy Really Just To Hope The Market Picks You? – Chief Marketing Officer Eric Fletcher on his blog, Marketing Brain Fodder
- “Must-haves” for your harassment investigation – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- National Doughnut Day and Retirement Plans – New York lawyer Susan Mangiero of Fiduciary Leadership on her Good Risk Governance Pays blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.