We wrap things up and head into the evening once again with our Top 10. In it, Kevin Lacroix has an interesting piece on Elizabeth Warren taking some shots at SEC CHair Mary Jo White. Also, Andrew Trask on “entrepreneurial” class actions. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 193.
- Do you have what it takes to go “Against the Gods”? – Seattle attorney Robert Zierman on his Boundary Dispute Law Blog
- Indian Country and Cannabis – Seeking Clarity – Seattle lawyer Lael Echo-Hawk of Garvey Schubert Barer on the firm’s blog, Smoke Signals
- From Backyard To Workplace: Corralling The Law On Assistive Animals (Part I) – Colleen M. Regan and Geoffrey C. Westbrook of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s California Peculiarities Employment Law Blog
- Antitrust Probe of Movie Theater Chains Enters Next Act –
- Kardashians, Caitlyn Jenner, and More Celebrity Trademark Nonsense – Louisville lawyer Amy Cahill of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- Department of Labor To Ramp Up Worker Classification Audits – Philadelphia lawyer Wally Zimolong on his blog, Supplemental Conditions
- How Entrepreneurial Are Entrepreneurial Class Actions? – Virginia attorney Andrew Trask of McGuireWoods on the firm’s blog, Class Action Countermeasures
- Juror Appears to Make Things Up to Support His Theories – Jackson, Mississippi attorney Philip Thomas on the blog Mississippi Litigation Review and Commentary
- Supreme Court To Decide Whether To Hear Four High-Stakes Cases Asking When A Suit May Be Litigated As A Class Action –
- Senator Warren Calls SEC Chair White “Extremely Disappointing” – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.