In the big news of the day, the Supreme Court handed down its decision in EEOC v. Abercrombie. That’s covered in today’s Top 10 and over on LXBN as well. Also over on LXBN, Zosha writes on the bizarre legal issue of service animal status. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 197.
- DANGER – “General” Search Warrants in the Digital Age – NJ lawyer Darren Gelber of Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer on the firm’s Jersey Justice Monitor
- Supreme Court rules in threatening Facebook ‘rap lyrics’ case Elonis v. United States – Whitney C. Gibson and Jordan S. Cohen of Vorys on the firm’s blog, Internet Defamation Attorneys
- Microbeads Ban in Maryland will be more Efficacious than Others – Baltimore lawyer Stuart Kaplow on the Green Building Law Update
- Hurricane Season is here – are you prepared? – Ft. Lauderdale lawyer Lisa Magill of Becker & Poliakoff on the firm’s Florida Condo & HOA Legal Blog
- Noncompete Restrictions: The First Line of Defense for Protecting the Company from Unfair Competition – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of Shinn Legal on his Michigan Employment Law Advisor
- “New” Means “New” When the Construction Contract Says “New” – Nashville lawyer Matthew DeVries on his blog, Best Practices Construction Law
- BREAKING – U.S. Supreme Court Holds That Motive, Not Knowledge, Is Critical in Disparate Treatment Cases – Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Shipman & Goodwin in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- Allergic At Work Is Not Allergic To Work – New York lawyer Julia DiPrete of DLA Piper on the firm’s blog, The Labor Dish
- Worse Than Feared… NLRB Reports First Month of Ambush Election Rules Yields More Petitions, Dramatically Quicker Elections – Los Angeles attorney Adam Abrahms of EpsteinBeckerGreen on the firm’s blog, Management Memo
- Surviving a Motion to Dismiss in LLC Dissolution Cases – New York attorney Peter A. Mahler of Farrell Fritz in his New York Business Divorce Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.