Have to say, Shawn Collins at The Collins Firm has—as of late—been one of the best plaintiffs lawyers blogging on the network. Good stuff today. Over on LXBN, Zosha writes on the rise of driverless cars and Elizabeth Spainhour talks privacy regulation with me on LXBN TV. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 206.
- The Ethical Case for Neutral Third Party Investigators – Corporate investigator Philip Segal of Charles Griffin Intelligence on their blog, The Ethical Investigator
- If You Don’t Look for Water Contamination, You Won’t Find It. – Illinois lawyer Shawn Collins of The Collins Law Firm on the firm’s blog, Pollution Law Watch
- NFL Cheerleaders To Be Deemed “Employees” And Protected Under Proposed Law – Roseland, New Jersey attorney Mark Tabakman of Fox Rothschild on their Wage & Hour – Developments & Highlights blog.
- CFPB Proposal To End “Payday Debt Traps” Meets Serious Criticism – Ashley Matthews and Joshua Davey of McGuireWoods on the firm’s blog, Subject to Inquiry
- NJ Pension Reform Fight Hit NJ Supreme Court – New Jersey lawyer Donald C. Barbati of Crivelli & Barbati on their New Jersey Public Safety Officers Law Blog
- Low Balling: Negotiation Starter or Negotiation Killer? – Miami lawyer Freddy Perera of Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson on the firm’s blog, BeLabor the Point
- Google Wants to Buy Your Patent—To Keep it Away from a [Different] Patent Troll – Jessica Gutierrez Alm of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- California Water Board Signs Off on emergency Urban Water Use Restrictions – of Stoel Rives on the firm’s blog, California Environmental Law
- Law Firm Succession Planning: An Alternative – Andrew Jillson, Director and Co-Founder at Hayse, LLC on their blog, Managing Law Firm Transition
- On the Hill: Congress “Attacks” Cyber-Security – New Orleans lawyer Joshua Wood of Jones Walker on the firm’s blog, Trade Secrets Insider
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.