It’s time once again to close up shop and head out into a gorgeous Seattle weekend. Over on LXBN, with another post on it in the Top 10 too, Zosha writes on the Supreme Court case more people should be talking about. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 179.
- Beacons at Retail – So What? –
- ‘Last Week Tonight’ Host John Oliver Ignores the Last Three Years of Patent Reform – of Mintz Levin on the firm’s blog, Global IP Matters
- Theft of Trade Secrets: Criminal Law’s New Frontier – Washington, DC attorney Paul Enzinna of Brown Rudnick on the firm’s blog, White Collar Crime Watch
- California Needs to Spend $853 Billion for New Infrastructure – Los Angeles lawyer Barney Allison of Nossaman on the firm’s blog, Infra Insight
- Colorado Supreme Court Rejects Orders Requiring Plaintiffs to Present Early Evidence Supporting Their Toxic Tort Claims – Denver lawyer Justin Winquist of BakerHostetler on the firm’s North America Shale Blog
- It’s Derby Week! – Louisville lawyer Jack Wheat of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework: Know Your Obligations – Phoenix, AZ’s Heather L. Buchta of Quarles and Brady on their Safe & Sound blog
- An Interesting Trade Secrets Case From The Business Court – Greensboro attorney Mack Sperling of Brooks Pierce in his blog, the North Carolina Business Litigation Report
- Remember the Alamo® but Don’t Forget the License. – Minneapolis lawyer Tim Sitzmann of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- Did he quit, or was he fired? Constructive discharge quiz! – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.