We close things up just a little later than normal, but still here nonetheless rolling out today’s Top 10. Before getting into it, Zosha writes today on the big Google antitrust case coming out of the EU over on LXBN. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 199.
- Boston Marathon Bomber Death Penalty Trial – Penalty Phase – Florida attorneys Terry Lenamon and Reba Kennedy of Lenamon Law on their Death Penalty Law Blog
- Steptoe Cyberlaw Podcast – Interview with Alan Cohn – Washington, DC lawyer Stewart Baker of Steptoe & Johnson on the Steptoe Cyberblog
- Copyright Tug of War: How May “Fair Play Fair Pay” Fare? – Arlington attorney Kevin Goldberg of Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth on the firm’s CommLawBlog
- Bankruptcy Judge Rules Ignition Switch Plaintiffs Cannot Un-bake GM’s Cake – of Squire Patton Boggs on the firm’s blog, eSQUIRE Global Crossing
- Two for Tuesdays: Challenges to Content Marketing – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Big Green Egg on Hunt for TM Registration – Minneapolis lawyer Steve Baird of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s Duets Blog
- Marijuana And The Presidential Election: Where Do They Stand? – Nevada lawyer Phillip Silvestri of Harris Moure on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- How technology is changing M&A – Toronto attorney Sara Josselyn of Norton Rose on the firm’s blog, Deal Law Wire
- Rival Unions Vie For Position At VW – Atlanta attorney Cary Burke of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s blog, Labor Relations Today
- Add “Less But Better” to “More For Less” – Kenneth Grady of Seyfarth Shaw for the firm’s blog, SeytLines
- An In-Depth Look At USPTO Patent Quality Problems – Washington, DC lawyer Courtenay Brinckerhoff of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, PharmaPatents
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.