It’s time to wrap things up for the week and head out into a sunny Seattle evening—or watch basketball. Probably watch basketball. As a heads up, over on LXBN, Ben Feder joins me on LXBN TV to talk GM’s bankruptcy and ignition switch liability. total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 189.
- Fantasy Sports or Gambling? The Difference “Skill” Makes – Princeton, NJ lawyer Steven Daroci of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, Garden State Gavel
- Crude-by-Rail Still Outcompetes Pipelines in the Bakken – Houston lawyer Gabriel Collins of BakerHostetler on the firm’s North America Shale Blog
- The Enemy Within: Five Strategies For Protecting Your Data From Rogue Employees – Indianapolis lawyer Danielle Tucker of Taft on the firm’s blog, Privacy and Data Security Insight
- FCC Flexes Its Indecency Muscle – Despite Long Hiatus and Unclear Standard – Washington, DC attorney Harry Cole of Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth on the firm’s CommLawBlog
- TMI: When Does Fitness Data Become Too Much of a Good Thing? – Boston lawyer Chinh Pham of Greenberg Traurig on the firm’s blog, Emerging Technology Views
- FAA Grounding Commercial UAS on Websites, YouTube – Washington, DC lawyer Kathleen A. Kirby of Wiley Rein on the firm’s blog, Wiley on Media
- Captain Obvious Issues Most Obvious FLSA Decision of 2015 (So Far…) – Chicago lawyer Doug Hass of Franczek Radelet on his blog, Wage & Hour Insights
- Is Fox News Proposing a New Standard For Determining Fair Use? – Angeles attorney Scott Hervey of Weintraub Genshlea Chediak on the firm’s IP Law Blog
- A Look at the European Advertising Landscape – New York lawyer Ronald Urbach of Davis & Gilbert on his blog, Madison Ave Insights
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.