Before we get to Top 10, a quick note: for those who don’t know, the Supreme Court is hearing oral arguments tomorrow in a big challenge to the Affordable Care Act—and if you don’t know, Zosha has a nice primer for you. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 192.
- Are Those Jeans Really Made in the USA? – Chicago lawyer Kristine Argentine of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s blog, Consumer Class Defense
- Stop Asking The Business Court To Overrule An Order Of Another Business Court Judge – Greensboro attorney Mack Sperling of Brooks Pierce in his blog, the North Carolina Business Litigation Report
- Twenty Years Down the Road: A Q&A With Paul Goldstein, Author of Copyright’s Highway – of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, SociallyAware
- Will Medical and Recreational Cannabis Be Kept Separate in Oregon? – Seattle lawyer Hilary Bricken of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- Two for Tuesdays: Tips for The Biggest Challenge to Content Marketing – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- What Areas Does the Illinois Supreme Court Address Most Often, Part II (2005-2009) – Chicago attorney Kirk Jenkins of Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold on the firm’s blog, Illinois Supreme Court Review
- Every Law Firm Has a Partner Like This One – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- The FDA Warns Common Medical Device May Spread “Super Bugs” –
- Who Commits Legal Malpractice? – Jackson, Mississippi attorney Philip Thomas on the blog Mississippi Legal Malpractice Blog
- The SEC Will Be Your Employment Law Agency, Too – Raleigh attorney David Smyth of Brooks Pierce on their blog, Cady Bar the Door
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.