Before jumping into the Top 10, Zosha has a story over on LXBN that’s absolutely worth checking on: on how more than $200,000 has been raised on behalf of Eric Garner, and how his family has seen almost none of it. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 212.
- Shopping while Black: Institutionalized racism in “The Land of the Free” – Portland lawyer Michael Kafoury of Kafoury & McDougal ont he firm’s blog, Oregon Trial Advocate
- Uncharted Territory: Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage Ordinance –
- Legal and Business Concerns in Responding to Employee Religious and Moral Objections – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of Shinn Legal on his Michigan Employment Law Advisor
- The Lenovo/Superfish Scandal: What You Need to Know – of EpsteinBeckerGreen on the firm’s blog, TechHealth Perspectives
- Big Tobacco Won’t Be Big Marijuana (Yet) – Seattle lawyer Hilary Bricken of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- Legal Issues to Consider Before Starting Big Data Projects – of BakerHostetler on the firm’s blog, Data Privacy Monitor
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test Authorized by FDA – Silicon Valley lawyer Antoinette Konski of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Personalized Medicine Bulletin
- Takeover Litigation Continued at Heightened Levels in 2014 – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
- Monday Afternoon Regulatory Review – 2/23/15: Drone Release & Problems; Arctic Drilling; Immigration Executive Action Litigation II & IIA; and Agriculture High-Stepping Authority – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
- Ohio High Court Ruling on Local Authority Over Fracking More Limited Than Portrayed – Cleveland attorney Joe Koncelik of Tucker Ellis in his Ohio Environmental Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.