With Valentine’s Day coming up, romance is in the air—but hopefully, it isn’t in the air at the office. If it is, HR Legalist offers a few tips on that. Also, over on LXBN, Zosha writes on the first lawsuit filed over concussions in Pop Warner football. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 177.
- When Oil Prices Head South, So Do the Bakken Oil Trains – Houston lawyer Gabriel Collins of BakerHostetler on the firm’s North America Shale Blog
- Crying Captain Schettino Shows No Remorse: Sentenced to Sixteen Years – Miami attorney Jim Walker of Walker & O’Neill on his blog, Cruise Law News
- Superbowl Commercials – The Good of 2015 – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- White House Big Data Working Group Claims “Significant Progress” On Executive Branch Privacy Initiatives, But Blames Congress and Big Data Stakeholders for Delaying Important Privacy Legislation and Voluntary Actions – New York lawyer Jill Valenstein of Davis Wright Tremaine on the firm’s Privacy & Security Law Blog
- Strong Like Bull(y): Is Red Bull Overreaching, Or Just Trying To Protect Its Mark? – New York lawyer Natalie Lederman of Sullivan & Worcester on the firm’s blog, Trending Trademarks
- What Are the Legal Steps to Start a Construction Company in Virginia? – Arlington attorney Timothy Hughes of Bean, Kinney & Korman on the firm’s blog, Virginia Real Estate, Land Use & Construction
- Canadian Securities Class Actions Growing, U.S. Settlements Plummet – Laura Fric and Henry Ngan of Osler on the firm’s blog, Canadian Class Action Defence
- Succession Planning at the Smaller Law Firm-A Bigger Challenge – Andrew Jillson, Director and Co-Founder at Hayse, LLC on their blog, Managing Law Firm Transition
- Managing Workplace Romances to Minimize the Perils of Valentine’s Day – Philadelphia lawyer Teleicia J.R. Dambreville of Obermayer on the firm’s blog, Family Matters
- Lessons from the Superbowl on Co-Parenting – Manchester lawyer Kysa Crusco in her New Hampshire Family Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.