It’s hard to believe, but driverless cars aren’t actually that far off in the future. Still, what needs to be accomplished and figured out before they arrive? Dashboard insights takes a look. Also, on another similar subject, Zosha writes on what the FTC is most worried about with Nest theromostats, FitBit and the Internet of Things. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 212.
- Transgender Rights Take Center Stage in Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Saks Fifth Avenue – Baton Rouge lawyer Erin Kilgore of Kean Miller on the firm’s Louisiana Law Blog
- Whatever Happened to those Overtime Rules? – Washington, DC attorney Alex Passantino of Seyfarth Shaw on The Wage & Hour Litigation Blog
- The Feds Are Fishing For Loan Shark Collectors – Los Angeles attorney Nicholas Gebelt on his Southern California Bankruptcy Law Blog
- FTC Violations Prompt Man’s Ban from Operating ‘Revenge Porn’ Sites – Whitney C. Gibson and Jordan S. Cohen of Vorys on the firm’s blog Internet Defamation Removal Attorneys
- The GM Engine that Couldn’t: $1.5B Nail in JPMorgan’s Coffin – Mindy A. Mora and Joseph A. Pack of Bilzin Sumberg on the firm’s Finance & Restructuring Blog
- Ex-Wife Wants Second Bite at Former Apple CEO’s Million Dollar Hidden Assets – Abby Wein of Charles Griffin Intelligence on their blog, The Ethical Investigator
- Recent Insider Trading Cases in the US and Canada May Signal an Evidentiary Sea Change – Lawrence E. Ritchie and Raphael Eghan of Osler on the firm’s blog, Risk Management & Crisis Response
- Marijuana Advertising And The First Amendment – Seattle lawyer Robert McVay of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on their Canna Law Blog
- What Are the Barriers to Autonomous Vehicles? The Answers May Surprise You… – Jeffrey A. Soble and Omar A. Lucia of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Dashboard Insights
- First Floor Vote Against Powdered Alcohol Comes Up Today in Colorado – Contributing writer Dan Flynn on Food Safety News
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.