Before jumping into today’s Top 10, I want to point out Mike Danko joined me on LXBN TV today to discuss AirAsia 8501—he offers some great insight on potential causes. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 193.
- Are You an E-Athlete? – Boston lawyer Chinh Pham of Greenberg Traurig on the firm’s blog, Emerging Technology Views
- Law Commission Gathers Data On Class Action Effectiveness – Mary Paterson of Osler on the firm’s blog, Class Action Defence
- Does The President Really Think U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz Is Doing A Good Job? – Philadelphia lawyer Max Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial
- Sophisticated hackers may be trading with stolen M&A data – Toronto attorney Sara Josselyn of Norton Rose on the firm’s blog, Deal Law Wire
- European Commission and EU Art 29 dispel the myths on the ECJ’s decision in Google Spain – Reed Smiths’ Cynthia O’Donoghue for the Global Regulatory Enforcement Law Blog
- FMLA FAQ: How Do I Calculate FMLA Leave Where My Employee’s Work Schedule Varies From Week to Week? – Chicago attorney Jeff Nowak of Franczek Radelet on the firm’s blog, FMLA Insights
- Career Success: Make These Lifestyle Changes in 2015 – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Facebook message to unrepresented teen mother draws suspension – Cleveland lawyer Karen Rubin of Thompson Hine on the firm’s blog, The Law for Lawyers Today
- Does SEC Enforcement Treat Bigger Companies Differently? – Raleigh attorney David Smyth of Brooks Pierce on their blog, Cady Bar the Door
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.