As we move on, we’re still seeing a lot of looks back—but even more looks ahead at what 2015 means for the law. Today, Courtenay Brinckerhoff has an examination of key patent issues to watch for in 2015.
- In with the New: 2014 Privacy, Advertising and Digital Media Predictions – Part I – Jennifer S. Geetter and Julia Jacobson of McDermott Will & Emery on the firm’s blog, Of Digital Interest
- Top Ten Reasons Why US Trademark Searches are Important to Every Business – Washington, DC lawyer Susan Neuberger Weller of Mintz Levin on the firm’s blog, Copyright & Trademark Matters
- The Blurry Line Between Marketing and Business Development (And Does The Label Really Matter)? – McGlinchey Stafford Chief Marketing Officer Eric Fletcher on his blog, Marketing Brain Fodder
- Legal Writing: Speak Freely (But Plainly, Please!) – CA lawyer Gary Watt of Archer Norris on the firm’s California Appellate Law Blog
- Marijuana And Social Media: #YouCantPostThat – Seattle lawyer Hilary Bricken of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- Will Investors Sue Over the Sony Hack Attack? – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
- Unicorns and Beer: A Match Made in Portland – Minneapolis lawyer Tim Sitzmann of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- Three Patent Issues To Watch In 2015 – Washington, DC lawyer Courtenay Brinckerhoff of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, PharmaPatents
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.