Lots of good stuff today in the second Top 10 of the year. In some big legal news today, it looks like President Obama and the new Congress are going to go head-to-head on the Keystone Pipeline. Rick Rayl has the story today. Total posts on the LexBlog Network: 207.
- “With Friends Like These…” – President Obama’s Law School Mentor Takes Aim at EPA’s Clean Power Plan – Washington, DC lawyer Scott Duboff of Garvey Schubert Barer on the firm’s blog, Washington Land Law Forum
- Keystone Pipeline May Be First Clash between President and New Congress – Irvine attorney Rick Rayl of Nossaman on the firm’s California Eminent Domain Report
- Two for Tuesdays: Planning for 2015 – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Looking back on 2014: regional trends in global M&A – Toronto attorney Sara Josselyn of Norton Rose on the firm’s blog, Deal Law Wire
- Group Led by US Chamber Files Suit Challenging NLRB’s New ‘Quickie Election’ Rule – Atlanta attorney Brennan Bolt of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s blog, Labor Relations Today
- Sony Cyber Attacks: The Changing Face of Security and Data Breaches – New Orleans lawyer Ashley Heilprin of Stone Pigman Walther Wittmann on the firm’s blog, Fashion & Entertainment Law Guide
- First Amendment Law in 2015 – 8 Areas to Watch – Los Angeles attorney David Urban of Liebert Cassidy Whitmore on the firm’s California Public Agency Labor and Employment Blog
- Do You Have To Be The Owner Of A Trade Secret To Sue For Misappropriation? – Greensboro attorney Mack Sperling of Brooks Pierce in his blog, the North Carolina Business Litigation Report
- The Top Ten D&O Stories of 2014 – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
- The Key to 2015: Schedule Your Priorities and Do the One Most Important Thing – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.