We close up shop on Christmas Even with one last Top 10 before a bit of a break. To get in the spirit, Randy Michels of Trademarkology has a great look at all the trademarks around A Christmas Story. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 132. Happy holidays, all.
- Cannabis Banking: It’s That Important – Alison Malsbury of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on the Canna Law Blog
- 2014: The Year in Ag – Emma Carttar on Lathrop & Gage’s blog, Boots on the Ground
- Sizing Up Cyber Risks after the Sony Breach – San Francisco attorney Travis Wall of Hinshaw & Culberton on the firm’s Insurance Litigation & Regulatory Law Blog
- Fannie Mae’s & Freddie Mac’s Shareholders Take the Offensive Approach – Robert M. Siegel and Amy Podolsky of Bilzin Sumberg on the firm’s blog, Mortgage Crisis Watch
- Have a STELLAr Christmas – Minneapolis lawyer Martha Engel of Winthrop Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- How to Deal With a Ripoff Report Post That Appears on Another Website –Whitney C. Gibson and Jordan S. Cohen of Vorys ont he firm’s blog, Internet Defamation Removal Attorneys
- A Christmas Story’s Trademark Popularity – Nashville lawyer Randy Michels of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- High Degree of Consumer Care Key to Overcoming Trademark Registration Rejection – Seattle intellectual property lawyer Tonya Gisselberg on her blog, Seattle Copyright Watch
- The Ten Most Significant Class Action Cases of 2014 – Virginia attorney Andrew Trask of McGuireWoods on the firm’s blog, Class Action Countermeasures
- The Food Safety News Nominees for Santa’s 2014 Naughty List – Denver-based reporter Dan Flynn on Food Safety News
- Target Can’t Escape Cybersecurity Breach Litigation – New York lawyer Tod Melgar of Chadbourne & Parke on the firm’s blog, TMT Perspectives
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.