In case you didn’t notice, drones have been in the news constantly lately. So what’s the latest on the regulation around these trendy gadgets? Zosha took a look on LXBN today. Total posts on the LexBlog Network: 198.
- Fixing the Leaky Pipeline and Other Gender Developments – Legal management consultant Ronda Muir on her blog, Law People
- Supreme Court Holds That Defendants Need Not Submit Evidence with a Notice of Removal Under the Class Action Fairness Act – Archis A. Parasharami and Thomas Wolf of Mayer Brown on the firm’s blog, Class Defense
- Cybersecurity: Some Holiday Cheer for the Service and Retail Industry – New York lawyer Tod Melgar of Chadbourne & Parke on the firm’s blog, TMT Perspectives
- New York’s 5 Gifts for Employers in 2015: What State and City Employers Need To Know Heading into the New Year (Day 1) – Cindy S. Minniti and Mark S. Goldstein of Reed Smith on the firm’s blog, Employment Law Watch
- One Way to Shorten the Hunt for the Proceeds of Bribery and Corruption – Corporate investigator Philip Segal of Charles Griffin Intelligence on their blog, The Ethical Investigator
- Observations from the Back Row at the 2014 mHealth Summit – Kansas City lawyer Martie Ross of Pershing Yoakley & Associates on their blog, Bridging Business & Healthcare
- Chick-fil-A’s Feathers Get Ruffled Over “EAT MORE KALE” – Alexandria, VA lawyer Mari-Elise Taube of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- “We Do Not Dispense Justice Via The Phone” – Philadelphia lawyer Max Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial
- The Annual Cocktail Party Talking Points – Jason Rodriguez of Higier Allen & Lautin on the firm’s blog, Lenders360
- Monday Morning Regulatory Review –12/15/14: FLSA Security Screenings; NLRB Elections Rule; Contractor Rehab Act Rule; Contractor Inversions & Minimum Wage Rules – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.