In today’s big news, we have an important ruling coming out of the NLRB on email and organizing. Ronald Meisburg, a former NLRB board member, ahs that covered. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 195.
- San Francisco “Retail Workers’ Bill of Rights” Enacted—What Now? – Los Angeles attorney Dana Peterson of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s blog, California Peculiarities Employment Law Blog
- NLRB Reverses Course, Gives Employees Certain Rights to Use Employer’s Email – Washington, DC attorney Ronald Meisburg of Proskauer on the firm’s blog, Labor Relations Update
- Technology M&A on the rise in 2014 – Toronto lawyer Hoori Chitilian of Norton Rose Fulbright on the firm’s blog, Deal Law Wireb
- The Vietnam Peace Talks and the Idiocy of Lawyers – Chicago attorney Patrick J. Lamb of Valorem Law Group at his blog, In Search of Perfect Client Service
- So You Think You Have a Contract? Website Terms and Unconscionability – Aaron Rubin and Sarah Wells
of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, SociallyAwareb
- The “Association” Game: How a Spouse’s Cancer May be Covered by the ADA – Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Shipman & Goodwin in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- Santa Claus: The Trademark – Nashville lawyer Randy Michels of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- The Efficiency – Change Paradox – Kenneth Grady of Seyfarth Shaw for the firm’s blog, SeytLines
- Top 10 Blogging Mistakes You May Be Making – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Exceptional 2014 U.S. IPO Activity Strongest in More Than a Decade – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.