It’s 5:30 and it’s pitch black out—ah, the harsh welcome back to Standard Time. Before jumping into today’s Top 10, I wanted to note Jason Gavejian joined me on LXBN TV today to discuss the FCC starting to regulate cybersecurity. Total posts on the LexBlog Nework today: 182.
- Monday Morning Regulatory Review II – 11/3/14: Gainful Employment; WOTUS Science; and OMB Reviews – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
- Amicus Filed Today In Support Of The Government’s Position In Mach Mining v. EEOC – Chicago lawyer Gerald L. Maatman, Jr. of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s EEOC Year-End Countdown
- Freddie Mac’s Index Shows Housing Market Improvement – Robert M. Siegel and Shalia Sakona of Bilzin Sumberg on the firm’s Mortgage Crisis Watch
- The Next Cleat Drops… College Athletes Sue for Unpaid Wages – New York lawyer Jonathan Israel of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Labor & Employment Law Perspectives
- The FCRA is the new FLSA – Columbus lawyer Sara Hutchins Jodka of Porter Wright on their Employer Law Report
- Lawyers: Reach Out and Touch Someone – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Is the Suzuki Violin Method Founder Really the Biggest Fraud in Musical History? – Abby Wein of Charles Griffin Intelligence on their blog, The Ethical Investigator
- Your Workplace Is Going Viral #AlexfromTarget – Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Shipman & Goodwin in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- New Texas Crowdfunding Rules – Ten Factors to Consider – Rick Tulli and George Lee of Gardere From the SOX Up
- Marijuana Merchant Processing – Seattle lawyer Hilary Bricken of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.